Multiple clinical positions available to include medical assistants, licensed practical nurses, and registered nurses.
All potential candidates must meet minimum Virginia state licensing requirements (if applicable) and undergo a pre-hire and post-hire drug screening test along with a criminal background check.
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Medical Assistant
We are currently seeking caring and dynamic staff who are looking for an opportunity to have a direct and positive impact on the lives of patients. Assist resident with all activities of daily living. Conduct resident rounds as assigned. Complete all ADL’s accurately and timely. Identify resident problems and concerns and report them to the charge nurse.
C N A Licensed, CPR Certification Preferred
Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with Virginia State Regulations. Computer literate, able to read, write and speak the English language. Ability to deal professionally with residents/ patients, families, visitors and staff. Ability to bend, stretch, walk and stand for extended periods. Fine motor skills and visual acuity. Must agree to undergo criminal background check and pre- and post-drug screens.
Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent after 6 months
• LTC: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Required)
• CPR/First Aid (Required)
Registered Nurse RN – Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Full-Time, Temporary to Permanent after 6 months
We are recruiting for a Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Roanoke, Virginia area.
Salary is based on experience.
• Follow policies and procedures to implement medication and treatment order.
• Administer medications and treatments per physicians’ orders in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assure the comprehensive care plan is followed by nursing staff workers on their assigned unit.
• Promptly report changes in residents’/ patients’ conditions to physicians, supervisor and responsible party, and take follow up action as necessary including providing immediate emergency care as needed.
• Follow established standards of nursing practices and implement facility policies and procedures.
• Supervise and evaluate direct resident/ patient care and initiate corrective action as necessary.
• Must have a current Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license that is valid in Virginia and be in good standing
• Must be willing to undergo criminal record check and pre- and post-hire drug screens
Contact Us TodayContact Us Today